· Lea Regional’s Excellent Care Honor Roll: LRMC staff that are positively mentioned in the comment section of the Patient Experience Survey are listed here. Thank you, and congratulations for being a rock star! GREAT JOB TCU STAFF!
o Dolly Fuentes, RN – TCU
o Laura Ramsey, RN – TCU
o Toni Garcia, LPN – TCU
o Jared Ledbetter, LPN – TCU
· Crisp $100 Cash – You could win $100 cash in the Lea Regional Facebook & Google Challenge! To win, identify patients who are happy with the service you provided, and ask them to leave a review on LRMC’s Facebook or Google page and mention you by name. The employee with the most positive mentions at the end of Quarter 2 will win $100. This is a quarterly contest. The contest will run April 1 through June 30. One winner per quarter. All Lea Regional employees and contract staff are eligible to win.
· Town Hall Meetings – Come hear about New Mexico Medicaid Managed Care issues, truth vs. rumors, Thursday, April 4, 7:30 am – Education Room B; 11am & 2pm – Plaza Meeting Room. Everyone is strongly encouraged to attend.
· Needing Continuing Education Units (CEU) – Southeast New Mexico Crimes Against Children Conference is scheduled for April 5, 2019, 8am to 4:30pm, at the Lea County Event Center. The cost of the conference is $75. To register, go to www.SENMCAC.com, or call (575) 200-3929. Click here to learn more.
· Volunteers Needed – Hobbs Hispano Chamber of Commerce is hosting Fiesta de Salud! Saturday, April 6, 8am to 12pm at the Eagle’s Lodge (1200 E White St., corner of Marland and White). This is a FREE health fair. Lea Regional will have a booth and needs volunteers to help take blood pressures, check glucose, draw blood, and help with the registration process. Email Shannon.Bush@LeaRegionalMedical.com for more information.
· Healthy Woman Anniversary Event Tickets – Are on-sale now! Tickets are $30 for the public, and $15 for Lea Regional employees. The event will be Thursday, April 18, 2019 at the Lea County Event Center. The guest speaker will be columnist, Heloise, the author of Hints from Heloise. Grand prizes are two round trip tickets anywhere (in the US) on United Airlines, and Southwest Airlines.
· Social Media Reviews – As an employee; you may also be a patient of Lea Regional. Help us spread the word about the great service, and quality care provided by your colleagues, post a review on Facebook or Google.
Shannon Dale Bush | Director of Marketing | Lea Regional Medical Center
5419 N. Lovington Highway | Hobbs, NM 88240 | Tel: 575.492.5102 | Mobile: 575.441.7786| http://www.learegionalmedical.com
“TUESDAYS IN TUNE” is designed to be a quick, informative, and fun communication tool in short bullet points for LRMC employees.image001.jpg@01D4E947.F4DF6D20“>