Tuesday, February 19, 2019 – Volume 43
“TUESDAYS IN TUNE” is designed to be a quick, informative, and fun communication tool in short bullet points for LRMC employees.
· February is American Heart Month – Heart Disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States. After their first heart attach, 26% of women age 45 and older die within a year.
o Click here to view the LRMC Heart Month ad.
· Welcome – Nurse Midwife Trisha L. Reynolds, CNM. Trisha joined Lea Regional Medical Group: Women’s Health this week and will begin seeing patients sometime after February 25. She will be seeing patients at Women’s Health and acting as a laborist in the hospital setting. To schedule an appointment, call (575) 492-LRMG (5764).
· Senior Circle – Featuring Interventional Cardiologist Dr. John Adan is TOMORROW, February 20 from 11:30am to 1pm. Senior Circle is free to attend, and lunch is provided.
· SPEACIAL Tickets Hearts, Chocolate, & Wine – Lea Regional employees and volunteers pay only $5 for their ticket (additional tickets are regular price)! Lea Regional’s annual Heart Month celebration will be Thursday, February 21 from 5 to 7:30pm at Rockwinds Community Links. Tickets are $10 a piece, and are available in Administration.
· Healthy Woman Anniversary Event – Will be Thursday, April 18, 2019 at the Lea County Event Center. Mark your calendar and make plans to attend.
· Social Media Reviews – As an employee; you may also be a patient of Lea Regional. Help us spread the word about the great service, and quality care provided by your colleagues, post a review on Facebook or Google.
· Captured Images 2019 – LRMC is proud to sponsor the Center for the Arts photography exhibit, Captured Images 2019. The public is invited to this free event.
Shannon Dale Bush | Director of Marketing | Lea Regional Medical Center
5419 N. Lovington Highway | Hobbs, NM http://www.learegionalmedical.com